Landlord and Tenant
Hilcrest Solicitors GB Limited can deal with:
- Preparation of Tenancy Agreements
- Preparation and service of Notices to extend or to end a tenancy
- Landlord and Tenant disputes including representing landlords or tenants in proceedings for possession of both residential and commercial premises
- Advising tenants and prospective tenants on the terms and conditions of tenancy agreements
- Illegal eviction, harassment concerns and/ or removal of unauthorised occupants
- Security of tenure and transfer of secure tenancies
Dealing with Landlord and Tenant disputes can be complex and overwhelming, particularly if you do not know your rights and/ or are facing such issues as eviction or non-payment of rent. Seeking legal advice from Hilcrest Solicitors GB Limited will help ease the burden. We offer clear advice and practical legal solutions to resolve your matter promptly. Our solicitors have in-depth knowledge of Landlord and Tenant Law and offer a cost-effective and timely service tailored to your needs. Our clients include estate/ letting agents, property owners and/ or managers and tenants.
We are able to offer a fixed fee in undefended residential possession cases. Defended and other types of residential landlord and tenant cases e.g. cases involving arrears of rent, disrepair claims, service charges, illegal eviction, etc., will likely cost more.
Contact Us now at Hilcrest Solicitors in Ilford — we have the expertise to assist with all your landlord and tenant matters.