Our commercial conveyancing legal services include:
- Commercial leases – drafting/ negotiating new leases and licenses, transfer of lease, etc.
- Dealing with notices and declarations in respect of non-renewable leases
- Advising/ negotiating lease renewals, rent reviews, etc.
- Commercial property sales & purchases
- Buying & selling of small businesses
We have extensive knowledge and experience carrying out real estate work for commercial landlords and for tenants. We can assist with retail leasing and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants. We can also assist with the sale or purchase of commercial property. We will take the headache out of dealing with the legal aspect of your property matter. Our commercial property team have an excellent reputation in the local community for achieving fantastic results.
Whether you are buying or selling commercial property by private treaty or auction, we will handle the legal aspects of your transaction in a timely and efficient way. Using a firm like Hilcrest Solicitors GB Limited will make all the difference when dealing with this often complex area of law.
Purchases and sales of small businesses
Whether you are starting a small business and looking for legal advice, or planning to buy or sell a small business, we can help. We offer practical legal solutions to individuals and small businesses.
Our team of business lawyers offer the following legal services for small business:
- Business structures: We can help you make sure that you are setting the business up soundly, whether by partnership, joint venture, company or franchise. If you are looking to restructure your business we can help with partnership dissolutions and company restructures.
- Business contracts: We can prepare or review all types of legal contracts including purchase or sale of business, supply agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements, partnership deeds and shareholders agreements, ensuring that the contract terms and conditions are suitable for your business now and into the future.
- Workplace and employment: We can also draw up or review employment contracts and workplace agreements for a fixed fee.
Contact Us at Hilcrest Solicitors now to find out more or for help with your requirements.